Office Associate, Cranaleith
Gaelic for “sanctuary of trees,” Cranaleith is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that offers serene and rejuvenating space to those who wish to reflect on what matters deeply in their lives, renew their spirit for life and work, or restore themselves from life’s traumas. Individuals and groups are invited to participate in retreats and other programs offered in a spirit-rekindling environment of well-being, respect, and harmony.
Cranaleith is offering one full-time position for an experienced Office Associate. In this role, the individual will bring his or her organizational prowess, expert attention to detail, service orientation, and highly motivated drive to provide high-quality administration and clerical assistance to the organization’s administrative leadership and patrons. Additionally, the Office Associate will provide critical administrative support to assist with technology, communications, logistics, data entry, and support services for volunteers. He/She will join a core team of four,
including a full-time Executive Director, Finance and Operations Director, Marketing and Communications Director, and Programs Director.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; recent graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Oversight of Main Office; knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Able to provide administrative support to Executive Director and offices for Finance/Operations, Development, Marketing/Communications, Programs/Hosted Groups;
- Maintain contracts and organize hospitality services for visiting organizations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer and digital technology skills with A/V and IT expertise including databases and Microsoft Suite Office 365;
- Strong team player; must be flexible and possess a can-do spirit
- Responsible, trustworthy and conscientious, with outstanding organizational skills and strong attention to detail and follow-through;
- Proven time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment;
- Gracious professionalism, service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills and judgment;
- Ability and willingness to be flexible, adapt, and “wear many hats”;
- Nonprofit experience is desirable, but not required.
Please email in one PDF document a cover letter, resume, and three professional references with contact information, and relevant certification to the email address below. The position will remain open until filled; only fully completed applications will be considered.
No phone calls, please. Email, please send all materials in one PDF document to:
Deborah Kost, Executive Director
Deadline for Submission
Nov 6, 2020